How to behave at a rally?
- Do not cover the organiser’s information boards
- Do not leave children unattended on the rally route
- Secure all pets so that they do not enter the rally route
- Do not throw any objects on the rally route
- Do not drink alcohol
- Warn others when you see that their behaviour poses a danger
- Do not litter the rally route. Respect other people’s property and do not damage it!
- Do not ignore the law enforcement services. Follow all the instructions they give!
If you see such signs along the SS route, it means a particularly dangerous place and people are strictly prohibited in the area! Choose another, safer place!
- Take a special care along the special stage route.
- Do not stand in marked space, in front of tapes or in places marked with “no people allowed” signs – these places are particularly dangerous.
- Do not stay in places that prevent escape.